Tuesday 31 March 2015

Goodbye Hamilton

Today is our last day for our housesit and we have enjoyed looking after the little farm, moving the cattle and sheep daily, having many cuddles with the little dogs and finally getting the cats to tolerate a pat or two! 
Tomorrow, we head off to the town of Thames on the Coromandel Peninsula. Our lovely homeowners here have offered us the use of their holiday home for the two weeks before we head home.
Unfortunately, there is no internet connection at the house, so I will have to rely on internet cafes and/or free library wifi to keep blogging.

This is where we will be located and I have been told by many people that it's a beautiful part of New Zealand and there is lots to see and do there. I am sure we will enjoy it!

                             

3 comments:

  1. I hope the animals won't miss you too awfully much. It only takes a day or so for me to get attached to our furry friends. I look forward to your finding ways to blog during your stay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need your housesitting job! What a great benefit to be able to use the house for two weeks in a beautiful area. Have a wonderful time, and if we don't see posts from you, we will know you are off having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. House sitting sounds like the perfect "job" for those who like to travel. And even better, because you get to see and experience the area as a resident. I would love taking care of the animals. And what a great perc--2 weeks' use of a vacation home. Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete